Monday, September 02, 2013

Facebook princesses deserve no cocks

It's been another two months where I have not posted anything.

I have no excuse, I had no muse.

Read Steven Pressfield's book, War of Art. That book is a must for anyone who is in the creating knowledge/art business.

I had no muse.

Because I did not sit down to receive the muse.

Few days ago I was sitting down with a girl that I know, my friend, and the girl's friend.

This guy is one of the fastest men I know with women, and unlike a few other fast men, this one goes with girls many other men would cut their left balls off, just for a chance.

The girl I know is a good looking woman, great person.

The other girl; good looking but very close to a wall and speedily approaching it, and I find her annoying.

My friend wanted to bag her, so he was chatting with this one.

The Soon-to-be-walled girl is smiling nervously, touching the stud, playing with her hair, having puppy eyes throughout, and all in all, she is smitten. She is swept off her feet, giggling, trying hastily to find balance when she is in the air.

Then her phone buzzes.

She picks up the phone, and her face suddenly turns to such a cheerful manner that would make one think she just won a million in the lottery.

We three continue out chat, while this girl is turning left and right on the couch, going "Awwww", "Uwwww"... You'd think she stuck the buzzing phone into her pussy.

My curiosity peaked

"You won the lottery?"
 
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw... Nooo... It's my facebook"

My blank face

"I just had put this to my timeline and sent it to all my friends"

... text: It was an awesome summer

"And my friend just sent me this"

... text: <3 p="">
"Aaaaaaaaawwwww... she sent me a heaaaaaaart.... Hoooooow niiiiceeee... Looooveeeeely"

By this time I am thinking that I feel sorry for the people that interact with her at her work, which requires a little more than minimum brains. Live or die situations.

I could not say anything. My face stayed blank, as was the rest of my mind. If I knew it was not illegal, I'd make her eat her phone.

I turned to the other two, where i noticed my friend, shaking his head.

The interesting thing is that this girl was all over my guy, she was ready to go, to wherever he would take her, no questions asked, no objections or defenses put up.

She was with the best man in the bar, she was with the best man she will encounter that day, she was hot for him, she was wet for him, her body knew it, her face showed it, if I would put a finger down her pants, I would know her pussy knew it.

Then the Facebook thing happened.

Suddenly she was disinterested.

She had gotten her validation.

She had come. She had orgasmed. What's the text sign for an orgasm? () ... ?

Now she knew she was an attractive woman, her female friend had sent her <3 p="">
Suddenly her interaction with the man crashed.

She turned entitled.

It took five minutes or so, we wrapped up our chat with the girl that I know and left the scene.

Ok, the stud did try an attempt at a no investment quickie, but the entitled facebook princess was having none of it.

Makes you think,

If a girl prefers a virtual <3 a="" and="" attention="" cock="" her="" highness="" is="" of="" or="" p="" pussy="" real="" saluting="" she="" showing="" standing="" the="" to="" up="" virtual="" worthy="">
8==========D

for life.

Some stupid sucker will put a ringer on those fingers one day...

That is the sad part.

Hey, facebook princesses out there,

This man gives you this:

8=D

Real women get the real deal. All the fifteen "=" signs of it.

Facebook.... Princesses... Worthless.

But hey,

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment