Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Cuck-okay-ld

Handsome artist came to our table to say to my friend.  Man had charisma. What I write here does not change that.  He was a likely pussy hound.
The chat turned to how he does not see  foreign women when walking.  He was a liberal wondering why westerners don't import as many women as men. And to my surprise, this all came without any influence from me.  I was sitting,  minding the blue sky.
Then of course mention was made that the women the finnish men get married to do not get out to social life. But no mention was made about the imported pavement dwellers who have multiple kids raised by the wife sitting home (many times against her will) ,  fed by the state-fare.  All at the same time that these married pavement dwellers are hunting pussy with the government money that is reaching the earnings of the average working man,  on free time that is uncountable multiples of the working man. 
But this topic I don't enter on a table where I don't know the guy.  So I say some statistics:
Number of foreign wives is similar to number of foreign husbands.
Divorce rate for finnish man finnish woman: 50%
Divorce rate for finnish woman foreign man:n 70%
Divorce rate for foreign woman finnish man: 30%
He is surprised about these numbers and inquires. 
Inquiry and talk goes into behaviour of foreign men,  and that goes into the Latin dances circles. A safe topic.
After talking about how the wives of the Latino men are happily watching their men dance floor luv, grind, French kiss other women,  and say "its in their blood",  and the stories of the back stages (being aware of female sexuality does not stop me from demanding dignity),  the last sentences uttered were:
"I used to go to salsa with my girl,  I have seen this,  but it is okay "
Yea,  it's also okay to raise your child,  whose father is a Julio,  because your girl took that okay to be a bit more tolerant than you may have meant it to be.
Thing is,  a woman entertaining Julios when they are married,  or when she is taken,  is not suddenly going to stop when she decides you and her will raise a baby.
It's okay.
Just as a bull thinks getting his balls roped is okay.
Just like a pig thinks the slaughterhouse is okay.
Ah well,  all is okay.
Screw that.  Mandatory dna testing. It's about time. Anything less has no chance pf posessing a probability of shocking these men's balls back to having a pulse.
I went back to observing the blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment