Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Word spreads around

Girls talk, it may boost you to unknown levels it may destroy you.


Guys talk too. That only goes downwards.


I was talking to the girl I've known for a very long time.


A buddy beside me goes


"Dude, she must have shagged every guy in town, including me"


Another one adds:


"Shit I may be the only one who did not do her"


I say;


"You and dude-x. Be happy"


He continues with a remark that made me want to bitchslap him, a topic for another story though:"Why you say that?"


She thinks she is so wanted by the foreigners, especially the young students.


She is in party mode, but the clock will soon start ticking.


The only option she has left is to find a foreign guy the day he arrives, isolate him, and move out of the country.


Because, guys talk. And it never increases the long term value.



Yes, I am one of her notches.


Yes I am guilty.


But, I cannot be sentenced for that crime.


As I was there years ago, many years ago, when she was young, perky and fresh, and on low mileage. Maybe even only at a handfull.


So, I lean back, take a sigh of content, and calmly say, "I was there first, suckers!"


And, walk off with a shit eating grin on my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment