Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One night in lynx – Women and pick up lines



This is part 4 of the "one night in lynx" series.


I firmly believe a woman's job in flirting is to give shy-inviting looks.


Look in the eye, look down, look back up and smile.


He will get the message.


If a woman wants to go to a man, "hi" is all that is needed.


That being said I find it extremely disregarding when women criticise a man for being desperate or stupid for using a bad opening line on a woman. When most women totally blow it when they go talk to a man. The best ones I remember being used on me were "hi", "Why did you stop dancing" and "where are you going tonight". First is neutral, second tells of the situation and was fitting the context, the third, well, she was good looking, I was horny.


The usual opening line I get from women is usually "You wanna dance?"... No I don't.


The last one, this woman coming up to me all motivated and sure of herself,


"Hey, you must be the boyfriend of dreams"


WTF????? I've said some shit in my life, and justly got rejected for it, but it is rare that I am so corny.


"No, I am not" And I will not be, I am busy drinking with my friend and singing/shouting "fear of the dark".. Get the message? No, she did not.


"So where are you from"... I just shot you down, leave. I do not treat people bad. I believe in people getting the message when I am straight with them.


"Germany, and I would like to continue my drinking with my buddy here. Thank you and good night"


"Germany? I was in....." when my friend interrupts,


"Fuck off"


She got the message, too late for my liking, definitely was too late for her.


And then, it was back to vodka and iron maiden.



No comments:

Post a Comment