Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hunting ducks with anti-aircraft guns


Gotta give my respects anyway


The dude is a middleeastern guido... a recent addition to the clientel of the hipster club.


Slimey curly hair that looks like a duck dipped into diesel. Doing salsa to new agey rock music. Clearly has no clue about the music. Wears an 80's adidas jacket he got from a third hand shop.


Totally in foreign waters. Looks out of the place... Well, so do I possibly, in a bar where the only guys doing any sports are me and the bouncers.


He's getting rejected left and right.


Do I laugh at him?


No.


I respect that. Ok, besides having no stomach to be able to approach some of the creatures he does, , not many guys can actually handle that many rejections and still go on getting shot down like migrating birds hunted by anti aircraft guns.


I'm guessing he averages twenty tries in an evening.


People. Belittle that, joke that, but that dude deserves respect, even if only on that single aspect.


Not an easy thing to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment