Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The phone call

On my way home, decided to go to this one new age rock bar… Full of youngsters with the tight jeans. Jeans, which are hanging from the butt as if they crapped their pants…

I meet this friend of mine, and we are hanging by the dancefloor, scanning the environment.

He tells me “these three girls came here definitely for the lay”… I check the girls out.

The one gothic looking chick is all over a James Dean type.

Tonsils removal surgery in action.. It was a beautiful sight, two people in full passion, not caring about their surroundings, kissing as if their lips are on fire…
It was a beautiful sight,

Till,

My friend sees a light on the ground, looks down, and sees a phone ringing on the ground, picks it up, asks people about it, and the smooching gothic girl takes the phone…

At the moment my friend is telling me “Check this out. It was a Mikko calling”, the expression on the girls face was worth seeing. Suddenly she came back to earth, shame and guilt on her face…
That view now, was not only beautiful, it was excellent.



And to show how far guilt and shame and morals go, she was all over the Dean-Dude five minutes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment