Saturday, October 06, 2007

I am fake... Sure...

She is a friend of my friend’s friend... Know her too.. Used to be engaged to a countryman of mine. Broke up with him, moved with another guy within the time of two weeks..

Gotta give her due praise, this woman knows how to play with her femininity and is a sexually appealing girl, good looking too.

Though, I got no interest in her, neither respect.

The group is talking with eachother, and I am talking to this one. I am showing no disrespect. Will not give her that pleasure. I am having fun, busting balls, especially after I see she wants attention, she wants to feel my horniness that should be there for her. More like she expects my dick to be saluting her at that point… The flag pole greeting the lady general.

No. No intention on my side.

So I continue my fun.

I mention again, no disrespect I showed her, but also no romantic attention.

Fifteen minutes later, she looses control, and starts going aggressive, eeehhm yes, I got slapped, even if half joke, and if the laws were not like they are now, she would’ve ended with five fingers marks on both cheeks… for the next two weeks.. That is real equality… Sadly had to keep my hands to me. Stupid laws.

Situation calms down for five minutes… then she starts shouting,

“YOU ARE COCKY!!! COCKY!!

COCKY

COCKY

COCKY”

“Now really” I say still smiling

“YOU ARE SO COCKY”

“don’t you say??”

“YOU THINK YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD???”

“Never said that”.. smirk on my face

“YOU ARE SOOOOO FAKE.. FAKE FAKE .. YOU ARE FAKE.. THIS IS NOT YOU.. YOU ARE A FAKE”

“Really??”

I smiled, as there was nothing more I would say.



Finndistan says:

Not once did I say something bad about her. Or insult her. Of course you might argue that me not showing her the attention she thinks she is entitled to, is disrespect. “MUHAHAHAHA” is what I say… “Feed the Entitled bitch…, in your dreams”

Back to story, the person who accuses me of being fake, disrespecting me, when I did not disrespect her.. , is the one having her face covered with a ton of paint… has her hair done every month… wears a pushup bra… wears high heels to push up the butt…

And this person who calls me fake, has not even managed to be faithful for a few weeks in a row to a fiancée she promised a happy and long life with… till she eventually got bored… (Multiple sources confirmed this – gotta know what my countryman is getting into.. glad he got dumped.. better now than later)

Now who is fake?

Who is sincere?

Happily my soul lives on in peace at least knowing that I have been faithful.

And with me, it’s What You See Is What You Get…

Not, a hidden surprise under Wonderbra… with no honor whatsoever…

Update: It is interesting to note women think they have the right to use violence on a man because he said something she did not like, not necessarily wrong, and will go aggressive without any second thought. In the meantime, men are expected to be chivalrous (which is dead, btw) and turn the other cheek?

No comments:

Post a Comment