Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Things that we let go....

She’s dancing all by herself…White skirt, white top, white high boots, open belly and a tanned skin…

All with a gorgeous body and a matching face.

She’s dancing, but not dancing on the dancefloor.. And I am flowing with the music just close to her, coincidentally…

Have few good friends with me, and it’s not only the guys who comment about that babe, the lady with us is also enjoying the view. I am enjoying it, too…

She comes to me,

“You want to fuck with me tonight?”

“Maybe”, I say, smiling at her eyes first, then, moving them up and down that body…



In the flow of the night, I stay with my company, and let her be…

Don’t know if she found someone or not, I just know by two o’clock, she was gone…

Do I regret that move?

I guess, not regretting it, in the contrary, making that move, is part of the evolution of a solitary male….

I do not mean to brag about it, this is just an incident where I managed to surprise myself…

8 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 29, 2005

    here it comes, comment you have been longing for ;)

    Well, such a nice little modern cinderella story, isn´t it?

    Although I usually think what kind of girl starts conversation with fucking-line.. but I guess I have done it once too.

    Actually no, I asked first from that gorgeus guy
    "Do you know what I wanna do allllll sunday?"
    he asked me: "Well, what?"
    I looked deep in to his eyes and gave my wicked smile...
    "Fuck."

    Carpe diem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 30, 2005

    Bstar, you're one to judge. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 30, 2005

    And Sebastyne,
    did anybody ask your opinion here?
    Sure you can judge people, it´s propably only thing where you are talented.

    Finndistan, you understand now why I haven´t been keen to leave comments here before. She owns you, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 02, 2005

    Well, nobody asked, but since I stumbled across your... Scribbling. It's not like I came looking for you.

    Talent or not, I can put my prepositions in, by the way, and I wasn't the one who was passing judgement, was I? I don't even judge you, I just don't LIKE your attitude, there's a difference there.

    Only a fool can believe a person could own another person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a catfight...

    At least one of the cats I knoww, and that panther bites deep..

    The other one will show what she is made of....

    Go girls go!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 05, 2005

    Sometimes I can't help myself. Sorry you had to see this, though I don't think you are. :p You're just having a good laugh at silly girls. :D Actually I had a good laugh too, about that "longed for comment".

    Now this panther/cat is off to get some strokes in a warm lap. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousJuly 05, 2005

    Well.

    I comment here ONLY because Finndistan asked me to do so with few emails.

    I knew your reaction Seb, But still got good laughs about it, and we both know what we feel about each other, so catfight is a waste of time. At least mine.

    No need to find new ways to say: "I don´t like you, I don´t respect you, I feel I´m way better than you." Because that is the message between us we both keep saying.

    So you both, have a nice summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 07, 2005

    True. My message wasn't for you though, apart from: "I don't care what you say on your own blog (as I don't read it), but when I see you writing somewhere other than your own space, I will make my note if I feel like it."

    ReplyDelete