Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cockblocking my friend....

I did it..

I managed to get myself into one of my stories once more...

In a night, after offering shots to a few friends in my place, and getting some cocktails made for me, we head out…

At one point of the night, a redhead, who is a friend of one of my guys enters the scene..

She was with us the night before, and there seemed to be a mutual attraction between another one of my guys and her…

As I am coming back from the loo, I see them talking, go to them, look at the redhead, turn to the guy, and go:

“Now you will dance with us”, turn to the girl,

“I am borrowing him for some time”

And he, being also unsober, takes on my order, leaves the very promising chat, and joins me to the dancefloor where we had a handful of guys and a handful of girls waiting for us…


Thing is, as my friend later found out, the redhead was not going to be waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment