Monday, October 18, 2004

Women with baggage.... Do I have to be nice?

I have a skirt fetish…
Especially when there are boots below the skirt…
Irresistible…
And a plus is a beautiful face on a very good body…

She was walking behind me..
I said to her something which I can’t make public as I use it often.. And works like a charm..
In this case almost backfired…
See her again, me, in the have fun mood, went with the same approach…

She is twenty seven…. She is a nice girl… I am scary.. She is a waitress… She likes her hair, and mine… No, she won’t give me her number… She is a good girl… Goes out only once in two months or so… Oh, she won’t tell me where she works…

Only five minutes…
She attacked my lips….. My hair… My back.. My chest… Lets herself be pressed between me and the wall….
It was a pickup, to be put in the Bible…
Took her number and exited…

Unlucky for me, I saw her again.. So we sat down.. More kissing etc…
And hour later.. around two thirty…
“Do you like children?”
“Yes but, don’t wanna have one”
“I have one”
“Cute”

“So if I go home now, will you call me?”
“Yes, but I have to say I don’t date..”, I said.
“If I come to your place and just sleep?” – I know we would have fucked, but I have no time for these games… go home.. chat till seven.. then try to have half asleep sex.. not for her.

“Look, if you are gonna come now to my place, knowing I will not sleep, let’s go… If you want to sleep, I will leave now, get to my friends…”

That was the end..
I lost my mood…
And I left.

Do I have to be nice because she has a child?
The father of the kid has not been… Do I have to give special treatment?
No.

I felt like sex.
Not a relationship with baggage.
I did not get what I wanted.
Honest and brutal I left…
My mistake, that I lost the rest of my night due to loosing my temper,
To the fact that she expected me to want a relationship with her – some said things not written here…
To the fact, I was about to go for a very cute volleyball player before I saw her the second time…

Most of all, to the fact, that a perfect pickup was wasted….

No comments:

Post a Comment