Monday, September 27, 2004

Second time tears flow

Ukko Noa.
Two weeks ago Saturday.
Goodbye party to Topo.
Heavily drinking.
Stand there, Me, Buddy, Topo…

On my right chatting with her friends is Rabbit, the brat who fucks my mind : ) In a good way, I mind you…
On my left, people are passing,

And…..

“So close no matter how far
Couldn’t be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live …………………………”

Starts….

I feel my eyes fill…
My hands shake…
My legs loose power…
My stomach hurts….
And there go the tears…

First one…
Then the second…
Then the flow……


Buddy looks at me, I just smile, full eyes, wet cheek,
Topo looks at me, knowing, he touches my shoulder.

Why?
Why again?

Reason: -






Click on the image. Or here


It is a short movie clip,
with audio,
Pay attention to the background music.

320*240
WMV format,
size: 1.1 mb.

Should be no problem in playing it.





The whole week I was digitizing old family movies. Ten years old, even older…

No comments:

Post a Comment