Friday, August 06, 2004

Women have no idea what they get themselves into…

Am in panama… the weekend before flying to Germany…
The girl I am falling for is at a birthday party… She does not call… I do not call…
Stupid pride…

Panama sucks that night, and I get an sms,
Hey Finndistan, I am back in town, where are you?

First of all, even though the number was in my phonebook, I had no idea who that was… The name I saved there said I met her in Sokeri… Still had no idea…
Well, the night was not good… So I thought why not? If I have her number, she can’t be that bad... let’s see what happens…
Time passes,
In panama, I get bumped by a cute chick, and as a sorry she gives me beautiful eye contact…. I sit on my chair for a while, then go to the dancefloor, to attack…

Why is this face looking at me?
Oh…
Behind that face another face comes smiling from one ear to the other…
A—ha… That’s the girl…
Good…

The girl who almost sucked my lips off when we went to her place where two other girls were sleeping on the floor, and I ended with blue lips, and even worse, blue balls…
So I think, she must have come to her senses,
And my instincts tell me she is good in bed...
Major misconception.
I loose sight of the cutie, something which I still mourn… It is not always you see a smile like that…

Slow dance…
Close…
Very close…
Hey, who we have here… Gogo chick, dancing with boyfriend… Hi there...
Back...
Very close…
Smooching…
Let’s go to my place…
Your friend can come too…

We go out...
Her friend cannot find a guy she would like to fuck that night; she was checking guys out at the exit of panama…. Another story…

We go home…
Start smooching, I advance…
No she says, I will not sleep with you…
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME!!!!!
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WASTE MY NIGHT!!!!

I say call your friend, who is sleeping on the couch, the one so horny, who was hoping to get a guy from the bar’s exit.
Friend does not come…
Girl comes back…
We smooch again…

Again, she says she will not sleep with me…
And some conversation… Really stupid stuff going on…
I also get to hear, I am like all guys…
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT…? OH YEA, I AM GAY... FORGOT…

…………

Next day I see the ex of a friend, who is the friend of this girl...
Tells me the friend has told her, she possibly drew me crazy…

Well, she did, I say...
But also, I said, she should pray to God that she found me… Not many guys would stand that provocation... And turn the back and sleep... Without slapping, raping, or kicking out of the house….
That girl is bound for deep trouble, if she pulls that shit to some other guy.

BTW, if anybody says, you should have insisted, my answer is:
- I do not beg for pussy
- I stop when it can be used against me.

How do I know, after having her fun, she will not accuse me of raping? Ha?

No comments:

Post a Comment