Sunday, August 08, 2004

Women and power

Actually I thought to put this into “Why the fuck shall I say hi” story, as an add on,

Changed my mind…
I do not know if I had written about that girl…
Winter time, I met her in BeBop…
The type of girl, who is not beautiful, but smells of sex… Tall, well built, well dressed, and knowing it…

The first thing she told me after the “hi” was to get her a drink.
My usual answer.
She shall turn around, ask the guy to buy her a drink, then she may turn back, and we can talk.

BOOOOM…
She almost fell down the chair...
Sad thing is she had a boyfriend for eight years or so,
And somewhere she started bitching around…
Fine..
So I decided to use her as advertisement… Against my second image, the gay…

Dancing on some small stage under the Elvis statue, I was grinding two girls, watching the smooch… Oh that was a sight…
After that, I kindda sticked to my honor, and did not let myself be affected from the bitchiness, I plainly enjoyed myself…
No please dance with me’s… No, let’s go’s…
…………

I saw her somewhere later… Nod nod…
…………

And yesterday, saw her again…
Looking in her eyes, my lips closed, smiling on one side. That actually I realized later… And that is what I called the crooked smile.
She looked back. Looked to my lips.. Looked at me…
She got the puppy look…
Made a move to say hi… As I did not move.. Decided… Continued looking while walking past…
Puppy eyes saying please say a hi…
Näääääääh…..
Not to you my girl.. Not to you…
On the dancefloor, dances with three girls, and positions them so she faces me…
I just laugh.

……………

Women…
Are so easy when a guy shows they have no power on him…
Just so damn easy….
That is, if they don’t get manphobia…
……………

Have to admit, vice versa is also true…

There is nothing sexier than a girl acting instinctively as: I want you, I’ll get you, and I am free……

No comments:

Post a Comment