Friday, August 06, 2004

An encounter with the third kind – The women

Enter Sokeri…
Happened some weeks past…
Instead of just strolling around, I go to the lounge to get myself a red bull, - sugarfree,
I see a friend sitting on one of the couches… A girl, with high self esteem. Not beautiful, but smelling of sex, nevertheless…
She has a friend with her…

Says I had long hair…
I came to her shop to buy some isostar...
I look gorgeous…
And she wants a picture with me.
Oh, this is only a summary…
And not saying this, doing this: She is basically all over me.

……………………

That I look gorgeous…

Tell me something new. I know. : ) Not that I spend two hours in front of the mirror.. Not even more than fifteen minutes for shave, shower, dress… But I know.. HEHEHE
And women telling me this so early, I just loose initial interest… Oooooh… especially the ones wanting a pic…
Then….. I get in the bored mood…

Says I am shy… Why?
I am cold…
I am silent…

I say,
Meet me another day.

She says,
Yes yes…

Exchange phone numbers….

And then the booom comes after half an hour ,which makes my friend, reading the message, explode:
SMS:
Hello Finndistan. I think it is not good we meet. I am kindda dating some guy.

Getting wise a little late, are we?

Ah, my answer:
SMS:
Wow… that was the best laugh I had this week. Thanks.

And indeed it was.
Quoting:
“MUHAHAHAHA”

No comments:

Post a Comment