Sunday, June 13, 2004

Saturday Night again... These women are freaks of nature.... '

So, first are two and a half stories of the saturday nite of 4.30 am story...

Then, I will introduce a story of a finish guy.. I do not know him.. a colleague of a friend.. And the interaction of similar women with him... Here, the personalities really do not matter, it is just the story...

---------

This red girl checking me out...
Feel no attraction for her..
But her friend...
Definitely a prospect...
Red girl comes..
“Merhaba” she says... that is Hi, in Turkish...
We chat...
Asks my name...
“Finndistan”
“what?”
“Finndistan” I tell her friend
“Why shall I want to know that” she tells me.....!!!
“To tell your friend”
During the convo, the cutie bitches on me couple of times, and my response is same bitchyness..
They leave..
Some time passes, I am chatting with a goodlooking friend of mine, and suddenly my butts are grabbed...
It is these two girls...
After some more time,
I am talking to a friend’s colleague...
I see those...
As I do not appreciate what they did,
“Next time keep your hands to yourself”
“Whay shall I touch you... I would not want that”
“Whatever, keep them to yourself”, and turn back to my friend, who has her arm on my shoulder in the meantime...

At the end of the night,
The italian dancing with the red one comes to me and tell me the red has told him:
“My friend likes your friend very much..”
“Fuck’em bitches...” is all my intelligence boosted mind can come up with...

---------

I go up to her,
She sits under the loudspeakers... I leave.. Too loud..
Join their dance later on...
End of the nite,

“Are you as good in slow dancing as you are in fast...” I enquire, .. as she is a real good dancer...
“I do not have to say”
“I am not asking you to say, I am asking you to show..”
“I cannot”
“Hmm.. Have a good nite then...”
And I leave...

A few minutes later, my finnish friend comes, who was hitting on the other girl...
“Your girl told me to tell you she is sorry..”
“WTF” is what I say...

When the nite ends,
I see the girl coming towards me, and experience tells me she will leave with the guy behind her... Here I could introduce a one page commentary, but first there is no use, second, it will be gossiping...
Still, she comes towards me,
“Hey, what is the reason you told my friend that you were sorry?”
“Why I did not dance with you?”
“No. Why you said you are sorry... I do not get that...” – I was really curious...
“... you are ... special...”
“XXXXXXXXXXX” gotta censor that...
At this point the fin in the coming paragraphs jumps in... Let me skip him and continue...
“Why are you like this?”
“Like what?”
“Härkkä... ... tense?”
“Me, tense... whatever...”
And she leaves... I meet her downstairs again... Again a knowing nod.. And off home I go...

Härkkä means:
herkkä a, 1. altis sensitive , vulnerable (~ to sth), 2. susceptible (~ (to sth)), receptive , responsive ~ luonne susceptible nature,....

So I was sensitive... Have no idea what I did to become that in her eyes.... No fucking idea...
Aaaaah...

The guy...

Am standing there, watching around... Will not make more than two approaches that nite... Not feeling like it...
A fin comes...
“Maaaaaan.. you are sooooooo...”
“Now you are gonna ask about the ladies, right?”
“Yea maaan, where are they?”
“I do not see any.. do you?”
“No..”
“So.”
And turn my back... At tis moment the girl of above text comes...
And the guy jumps in the convo...

One: In another country, this is death sentence.... But here being drunk is such a holy thing, I have no right to kick that guy out of the environment... I relly wish this guy will do the same in Spain, Italy.. Greece, Turkey... Israel or Morocco... Where the civilized world rules...

Two: He is extremely tolerated by that girl... Touching.. Blabbing something.. The girl with her hands in front, but not getting aggressive...

Aggressive.. that is when me and my friends almost always experience.. When drunk or sober.. Most of the time, not even a hi is allowed.. even by the girls dripping in their pants... But these guys are faced by extreme tolerance... WHY THE FUCK SHALL I BEHAVE IF NOBODY ELSE DOES?

Three: GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE....

This is so common.. Finnish guys jumping in.. Trying to stop my fun.. and tolerated by the women... Women who tolerate men who call the Foreigner’s Whore.. But cannot tolerate a “Whazzup” from a guy they make a god out of (this is not me.. the Whazzup guy knows himself...)

------------

These two just happened in one night,
And here is the finnish version of a convo:

Fin talking to my friend...
A girl comes over...
“You have big dick? I like big dick...”
“Yes.”
“I want to fuck you if you have big dick..”
“Yes.”
“Let’s go to my place.”
“Let’s go..” – Her phone rings.. Boyfriend.. Waiting in her parking lot...
“My boyfriend called.. You have big dick?”
“Yes..”
“forget him, let’s go to my place...”

The guy backed out after this incident...

--

No comment

--

Ok...
One comment:
Finnish girls are not easy...

Uuuuuuhhhh... Myyyy aaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment