Friday, May 21, 2004

Misjudgement? Too high expectations?

Some time ago,
I flirted with a girl taller than I..
Not the blonde, btw..
Was a very good evening..
Enjoyed her company..
She was taller than me, also older...
Twenty nine, if I am right...
And knew the game..

Not the one where the woman desperately chases to guy who turns his back intentionally, treats her bad (I do bad treatment to the face... hehe), and then jumps into his arms, on the last dance..
No...

The game, where two people interact face to face – literally – and have a good time when together.. there is a chase, true, and both know it, true, and that adds to the game...

..Anticipation..

That nite ended not like we both wanted, too much alcohol, and then she went back to Helsinki...
Her friend, though lives in Tampere..
Goes to the same bars as I go..
So I see her around...

She always comes and tells me something, I do not mind...
This time though,
First pass:
“Hello.. You know, xxx likes you..”
“I know” – Yea, I am arrogant...
“But she says you are not good for raising kids, and a relationship..”

WHATTA F....
Anyway...

Later that nite, I see an old friend who I cannot resist, so we get quite close...
Friend leaves, this girl comes in,
Blabbers something in finish, a damn look on her face.. As if I was some notorious rapist with an unimaginable bodycount...

Fuck you.
I did not give any promises.
I did not tell I love you, to xxx...
Xxx knows what to expect of me...
And it is not your business...

And if somebody accuses me of being indecent, please let them not be women (in this case) who have taken home a new guy, for each of their bar visit that I have also been present...

No comments:

Post a Comment