Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Some cannot handle too much

At one point I got bored of being interrogated by women,

Was at the Henris Pub queue,
Three honey bunnies in front of me,
Three of my buddies behind me,
I say something to the girl,
And we start chatting,
Before the second sentence, I get
“Where are you from?”
“Germany”
“What do you do here?”
“I climb trees?”
“No really?”
“I climb trees” – The guys behind me are exchanging looks –WTF he is doing?
“What?”
“I catch squirrels”
“What do you do?”
“I climb trees and sleep with squirrels.. At least that is what my friends think” – One guy behind me cracks up, and I am having one hell of a time

A few more stupid questions, and a few more even stupider answers, on the third or fourth, the girl turn around with the fuck you look on the face, I crack up, guys crack up, and the whole night after that was pure joy...

What would you do?

Choose extreme fun vs. puthy
Stop fun to get the puthy

Be charmant and get puthy
Be respectful and not use people – women – for your own momentary fun?

I chose to have momentary fun, the puthy would be just a bonus, and as a woman cannot come up with an original question – here just now I possibly got a very important inspiration, will report on it later – she does not deserve an non original answer :)

My fun precedes all other issues in life.
Yes I am selfish,
And yes, I am evil.

Kisses, smack smakkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment